Search found 80 matches

by SOUNDBLASTER
Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

Awsome collection cjwang2.

Can I ask is the bluestreak in that box an original ? :?:

If so thats an awesome piece :)
by SOUNDBLASTER
Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Check list
Replies: 17
Views: 4878

Do I detect hostility .... What i meant by the bug eyed looking comment was meant to be on the geeky side... As in a face with geeky glasses on after banzai-tron said "I think someone used their cut/paste skills." I wasnt saying that I didnt use them.. The "smileys" that I used i...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Thu May 20, 2010 6:39 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Check list
Replies: 17
Views: 4878

:shock: :shock:
by SOUNDBLASTER
Mon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

Thanks dude.. I saw there was one on e-bay at the moment that is AFA'd and I had a look and this box is in better condition that that one. lol
by SOUNDBLASTER
Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

Finally to add to the collection a G1 DEVASTATOR GIFTSET . I have never seen all 6 constructicons in such good condition in my life absolutly NO chromewear to any of them :) http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/random/DSC01785.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/rand...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

Dirge wrote:G1 optimus prime and megatron
Image
Just in case u were not aware dude that Optimus Box is a KO....
by SOUNDBLASTER
Tue May 11, 2010 2:26 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

My best haul over the past few years has to be this one.. Finally have a STAR SABER... I've wanted this guy for as long as I can remember .... Wooooooooooooo http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/random/DSC01775.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/random/DSC01779.jpg ...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

just out of interest is that boxed wheeljack a yahobby KO/reissue ? just curious that it doesnt have the door stickers on it which were factory applied :D i do seem to remember grimlock and ( i think it was ) banzai - tron discussing it somewhere :wink: The box is original I got it off e-bay about ...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: ID Help
Replies: 4
Views: 1935

AWESOME... Those little parts u have there are sweet ... Some I dont have.. Here are some pics of some ROBOTECH that I have .. http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/DSC01615.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/DSC01618.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBL...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

Nice Soundblaster! i still don't have a Fort max yet! :oops: With all the MIB you have dude u need to get one :) It will complete you once you own one i promise :) 2 of my latest scores :) http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/DSC00973.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLA...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: g1 prime mib questions
Replies: 10
Views: 2301

Freds is still here too by the way :)

http://reocities.com/futuristgroup/vquanda.html
by SOUNDBLASTER
Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:43 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.
Replies: 2211
Views: 555948

Though Id upload some older pics as im pretty bored tonight . :) Oh and @ SKYWARP I love your taste in collecting dude top notch :) http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/G1MIB5.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDBLAZTER/G1MIB4.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/ZOUNDB...
by SOUNDBLASTER
Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm
Forum: Products of the Fandom
Topic: SOUNDBLASTERS CUSTOMS/DINO COMBINER
Replies: 13
Views: 4339

Absolutly no idea at the moment .

Something will come up eventually :lol:
by SOUNDBLASTER
Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 pm
Forum: Products of the Fandom
Topic: SOUNDBLASTERS CUSTOMS/DINO COMBINER
Replies: 13
Views: 4339

Thought I'd add a pic of this with the boosters all painted...

Still need to find a suitable head for him though (D) (D)

Image
by SOUNDBLASTER
Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 am
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Trying to determine which version of Megatron I have
Replies: 14
Views: 3026

The craziest thing about that Megatron is that on the tech specs it says "AUTOBOT" Megatron . :P :P
by SOUNDBLASTER
Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:26 pm
Forum: Toy Talk
Topic: Identify plz
Replies: 0
Views: 1283

Identify plz

Image Anybody know what this is ?
by SOUNDBLASTER
Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:06 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Does anybody else drink Mountain Dew?
Replies: 19
Views: 5953

I do the Dew but im in new zealand so most likely wont be seeing that competition here :cry:
by SOUNDBLASTER
Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 am
Forum: The Billboard
Topic: Greetings!
Replies: 9
Views: 3013

Image g/gang
by SOUNDBLASTER
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:58 am
Forum: Products of the Fandom
Topic: Customs from around the web
Replies: 45
Views: 15770

Everybody knows F/R customs... PREDAKING X I know there are 2x Animated Grimlocks in there used for divebomb and Rampage.. Some voyager prime parts for headstrong... (legs and arms) He also used alot of zoids parts for Razorclaw.. Tantrum is a whold different story .. nothing i recognize from there....
by SOUNDBLASTER
Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 am
Forum: Products of the Fandom
Topic: Customs from around the web
Replies: 45
Views: 15770

This will blow u away ..

PREDAKING X