SOUNDWAVE is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

SoundWave
City Commander
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: TX, USA

SOUNDWAVE is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by SoundWave »

My fellow Decepticons and you worthless Autobots!! I am back! I have been away to war but survived to come back to TFL and make the Autobots pay!!!! I have missed ya'll greatly! It is great to be back!!!!
Image
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

It is great to have you back once more. There are a lot more fellow Decepticons and a lot more Autobots.

In all seriousness you have been missed, it is a pleasure to have you back here at TFL again. :wink:
Image
optimusprime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: cybertron
Contact:

Post by optimusprime »

hi there tape deck welcome back :wink:
we are all a little wiser, from the knowledge we accumulate from this moment on, the return of optimusprime
Image
http://www.tfarchive.org/portal/
Arcee
Fembot Fatale
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Autobot City

Post by Arcee »

SoundWave, no way! I'm so glad you're back!! More importantly, glad you're okay and back in one piece. Yaayyyy... :D
Image
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

I mirror that sentiment. Good to have you back!
Image
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:11 am
Location: Santiago de Chile

Post by Jose »

Yeah! Good to see you back, Jason!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
User avatar
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy
Posts: 1561
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: Autobot City

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Welcome back, and thank you for your service to our country.
Image
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

A true HERO sits among us!
Thank you Soundwave for all you have done.
Welcome back and let's all pray to bring the others back home as soon as possible!!!!

WELCOME BACK SOUNDWAVE!!!!!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Couldn't say it any better than galvatron! Welcome back soundwave!
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

Good to have you back!
Image
Kup
Autobot Security Chief
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Location: belgium

Post by Kup »

welcome back
The past is the greatest teacher
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

I told you everyone would be glad to have you back. :wink:
Image
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

Hello Soundwave, glad you are safe and have returned to us! I have kept the other cassettes in-line for you as we awaited you return!

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

Yes, welcome back
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction
Posts: 1145
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Philly, PA

Post by Sixshot »

Glad 2 have u back, Soundwave, :wink:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia

Post by Cliffjumper »

AH HAH so you re the other Jason havent met you yet but welcome back :D
Image

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ

Post by Minerva »

Welcome back :)
Image
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Thrust is the Jason you are thinking of Cliffjumper, Soundwave here is before even him!!
Image
User avatar
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Re: SOUNDWAVE is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by trance »

SoundWave wrote:My fellow Decepticons and you worthless Autobots!! I am back! I have been away to war but survived to come back to TFL and make the Autobots pay!!!! I have missed ya'll greatly! It is great to be back!!!!
yeah baby, yeah!
Image
User avatar
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two

Post by Bumblebee »

Welcome back hope these frount lines will be safer then the ones your use too.
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Post Reply