Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.
Moderator: Time Traveller
SoundWave
City Commander
Posts: 448 Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: TX, USA
Post
by SoundWave » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:45 pm
My fellow Decepticons and you worthless Autobots!! I am back! I have been away to war but survived to come back to TFL and make the Autobots pay!!!! I have missed ya'll greatly! It is great to be back!!!!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745 Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular
Post
by Commander Megatron » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:49 pm
It is great to have you back once more. There are a lot more fellow Decepticons and a lot more Autobots.
In all seriousness you have been missed, it is a pleasure to have you back here at TFL again.
optimusprime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 205 Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: cybertron
Contact:
Post
by optimusprime » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:10 pm
hi there tape deck welcome back
Arcee
Fembot Fatale
Posts: 1521 Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Autobot City
Post
by Arcee » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:29 pm
SoundWave, no way! I'm so glad you're back!! More importantly, glad you're okay and back in one piece. Yaayyyy...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554 Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:
Post
by Time Traveller » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 pm
I mirror that sentiment. Good to have you back!
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!
Posts: 1677 Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:11 am
Location: Santiago de Chile
Post
by Jose » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:22 pm
Yeah! Good to see you back, Jason!
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy
Posts: 1561 Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: Autobot City
Post
by Ultra Magnus » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:45 pm
Welcome back, and thank you for your service to our country.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223 Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Post
by Galvatron » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:46 am
A true HERO sits among us!
Thank you Soundwave for all you have done.
Welcome back and let's all pray to bring the others back home as soon as possible!!!!
WELCOME BACK SOUNDWAVE!!!!!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.
Post
by Dinobot » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:11 am
Couldn't say it any better than galvatron! Welcome back soundwave!
R.I.P. Menasor
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372 Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here
Post
by Ramjet » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:30 am
Good to have you back!
Kup
Autobot Security Chief
Posts: 1685 Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Location: belgium
Post
by Kup » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:10 am
welcome back
The past is the greatest teacher
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745 Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular
Post
by Commander Megatron » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:55 pm
I told you everyone would be glad to have you back.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884 Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
Post
by Rumble » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:18 pm
Hello Soundwave, glad you are safe and have returned to us! I have kept the other cassettes in-line for you as we awaited you return!
Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.
I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.
Is +1 on Kups list.
'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260 Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:
Post
by Deszaras » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 pm
Yes, welcome back
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction
Posts: 1145 Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Philly, PA
Post
by Sixshot » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 pm
Glad 2 have u back, Soundwave,
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722 Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia
Post
by Cliffjumper » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:58 am
AH HAH so you re the other Jason havent met you yet but welcome back
"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Minerva
Nurse to Die For
Posts: 3212 Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: Transformerland-North HQ
Post
by Minerva » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 am
Welcome back
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745 Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular
Post
by Commander Megatron » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:15 pm
Thrust is the Jason you are thinking of Cliffjumper, Soundwave here is before even him!!
trance
Site Admin
Posts: 1882 Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:
Post
by trance » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:23 pm
SoundWave wrote: My fellow Decepticons and you worthless Autobots!! I am back! I have been away to war but survived to come back to TFL and make the Autobots pay!!!! I have missed ya'll greatly! It is great to be back!!!!
yeah baby, yeah!
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053 Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two
Post
by Bumblebee » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:07 pm
Welcome back hope these frount lines will be safer then the ones your use too.