Post some pics of YOUR collection! here are a few of mine.

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Catilla
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Catilla »

yep thats the fellows i like the molds on these but your right on the shippng (saying that itll probley cost that much each over when thay do come in the shops, ive been told argos is going to get them here ?)
Image
User avatar
Sideways
Autobot Scientist
Posts: 1917
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Cybertron
Contact:

Post by Sideways »

The autobot to the right of the starsaber is Armada Red Alert.
Image
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

Catgut, Goldbug excellent collections, I am very impressed!
Image
Overlord
City Commander
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:05 am
Location: NYC

Post by Overlord »

Very Nice pics. Hmm someone is a fan of sideswipe
Catilla
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Catilla »

lol yep guilty as charged :D (ive also 1 more which isnt in the photo, but ill add that one to the cusstom thead once all finished :wink: )
Image
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia

Post by Cliffjumper »

YEAH!!!! Nice collection guys :D
Image

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
User avatar
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer
Posts: 696
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Location: New York

Post by S0und_wave »

nice collection Goldbug and Goldbug ! :D
Image
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

As of the 20th of august this is my collection:
Identities of figures added underneath images.
Image
(Left to right, back row) Universe megazarack, Alternators ravage jaguar, G1 bonecrusher, G1 longhaul, G2 orange scavenger, G1 scrapper {with canopy}, G1 scavenger.
(Left to right, front row) Alternators rodimus, Armarda cyclonus, WSTF megatron, G1 motormaster, Cybertron soundwave.
Image
(Left to right, back row) Armarda smokescreen, Galaxy force flame convoy. (Front row) Armarda hoist, armarda sideways
Image
(At back) Pre Tf convertors omegatron/mechabot 1, (Middle row, left to right), Alternators mirage, moive starscream, Movie blackout, G1 Mach and tackle, Binaltech smokescreen {BT01}, Turbomaster flame, Binaltech red miester (Front row) G1 snapdragon, Little green military truck TF, Movie protoform prime, Universe space case.
Image
Powerlinx armarda optimus prime, Classics skywarp, Alternators sideswipe and some energon cubes. Along with a pile of minicons (whom I cannot remember the names for).
Image
(Left to right. back row) Micron legends shockwave with sea team minicons, Armarda megatron, G2 rescue force buggy, part of classics devastator, G1 ptimus prime, Universe air raid. (Middle row) Armarda rhinox, G1 UM cab, Another part of classics devastator, G1 blitzwing, animated lockdown. (Front row), Legends barricade, Core part of classics devastator, Booster X 10, G1 Wild rider, G1 breakdown, G1 dragstrip, G1 dead end, RID arctic camo armorhide, two more parts of classics devastator, RID armorhide.
Image
(Left to right, back row)G1 scorponok, RId galvatron, Titanium the fallen. (Middle row), SCF figures - Black zarack (chase color), Lio kaiser (pewter), Star convoy (pewter), Scorponok (pewter), (Front row), Movie leader class brawl, movie incinerator, Cybertron TRu exclusive voyager starscream {AKA thrust}, Cassettes [all G1 decepticons, Cobalt sentry and kiss players kiss pure set], Reissue double cassette soundwave.
Image
(left to right, back row) Primus, movie leader megatron. (Front row), Energon scorponok, super starscream {Cybertron supreme class}
Image
(Left to right, back row) Classics MP optimus, BW TM 2 megatron. (Front row) Energon and armarda unicron.
Image
(Left t right, back row) G1 trypticon, Animated voyager megatron, Giahawk, Hellbat. (Middle row) Giaryu, rairyu, goryu, legends optimus, tentakil, G2 recuse force tank, liozack, SCF deszaras, RID mega octane, BW ignuanus, rescue force drill tank, legends barricade, nautilator, overbit and skalor. (Front row) G1 quake, G1 brawl, BW clawjaw, G2 brawl, BW Tm tarantulas. 2 micromaster constructicons.
Image
(Left to right, back row) G1 snaptrap, SCF victory saber, BW TM scavenger, Bw cybershark. (middile row) BW rampage, micromaster long haul, SCF dia atlas, BW TM cheetor, SCF overlord, SCF star convoy (color), BW razorclaw. (Front row) Bw insecticpn, Bw quickstrike, G1 Seawing, BW TM 2 tigerhawk, BW depthcharge.
Image
(Back row) Rescue ratchet, titanium rodimus, Robot master gigant bomb. (Middle top) web divers sharkon, Movie bonecrusher, Movie wreckage, Robot masters Smoke sniper, Predator sky dive, G1 Darkwing. (Middle front) Movie thundercracker, G1 chainclaw, Cybertron demolisher, G2 gobot, Deep desert brawl, Energon barricade, G2 jetfire, G2 hubcap, Robot masters R blade, predator talon, G2 stakks. (Front row) universe king atlas, predator stalker.
Image
(sorry for the bad image quality stupid camera. Left to right, back row) Movie barricade and Robot masters delta seeker, Alternators prowl, G2 storm trooper, Robot masters mirage, G1 dreadwind, Shockwave, alternaotrs shockblast, Binaltech streak. (Middle top) G2 green slag, G2 blue grimlock, botcon ricohet, G1 grotesque, G1 snarl. (middle bottom) G1 doublecross, G1 ghrimlock, Alternatorsa dead end, Masterpiece megatron, Movie jazz, movie scorponok, Binaltach grimlock, (Bottom row), Energon divebomb, G2 jetfire, Universe wind sheer, Rbot masters X gunner, ALternators tracks, Predator falcon.
Image
(Left t right, top row), Alternators wheeljack and G2 megatron, Animated grimlock, Alternators hound, G2 hooligan, Predator skyquake, Alternators battle ravage. (middle row) Classics jetfire Alternators swindle, Doubldealer, Predator snare, G2 skyjack. G2 gobot bumblebee, RId hotshot, Black micromaster Swindler?, Oversized KO brawl, (Front row) RID WARS, G2 space case, g2 gobot ironhide, G2 strafe, Movie leader optimus prime.
Image
(Left to right, back row)G1 hun grr, G1 galvatron, Machine wars starscream, ALternators rumble and GIGa tank. (middle row) Greastshot, Alternators windcharger and Movie deluxe brawl, Titanium UM, Sixshot, E hobby reissue galvatron. (Fornt/lower middle) G2 euro exclusive oblitoratrclench, Two superion micromasters, Universe and machine wars soundwave. Alternators richochet and Mega jet.
Image
KO star saber [filling until I gets me a real one] and power master prime.
Image
Master piece skywarp and G1 deszaras along with the armarda requiem blaster minicons.

I will add another image when I receive cybertron galvatron and gigastorm of all that I have missed out in the above post.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 8745
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Kolkular

Post by Commander Megatron »

An excellent collection Deszaras!!
Image
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by Trailbreaker »

Great collections guys!
Image
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

i see your collection has grown significantly since last we saw. i'm impressed! what happened to the brawlicus project?
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Thats a pretty sweet collection. There's alot of stuff in there that i would love to have. I am still amazed at the Mechabot figure.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

Time Traveller wrote:i see your collection has grown significantly since last we saw. i'm impressed! what happened to the brawlicus project?
Still at four brawls and one mega octane{onslaught repaint from RID}.

Its on tepory hold until I deal with my large zoids preorder at the end of september. Afterwards I'll work on getting two more brawls {to repaint, one into dangar, one into Operation combination sandstorm.}, another six double cannons and a pair of pirranacon fists. Then he'll be complete
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:50 am
Location: Canberra Australia

Post by Cliffjumper »

Awesome collection Dez, I wanna take all mine out of the box now and play :(
Image

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

Amazing collection Dez!!
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
Posts: 1561
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Autobot city, Earth

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I had said I would post pics of my TD+FA guys when the newest ones arrived. so here goes.....

Image

Image

Image
Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Who's head is that. Sorry to all, i dont watch the animated series (too cheap to buy cable)
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
User avatar
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Minnesota, US

Post by Rattrap »

The head is the Headmaster. Its a counterstrike nerd that built a robot who can steal the bodies of transformers.
Image
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

Well put, rat.
"YO FOO DO NOT SHOTO TEH DNAM HOTSAGES!"

i mean
"TOTAL OWNAGE!"
Image
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

I figured it was time for me to update a little so here is my latest...

Image
A Transformer playing guitar.... that Transforms!!!! Guitars and Transformers 2 of my most favorite things other than GIGGITY

Image
Why they made this guys so huge, I'll never know

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
HERE I AM!!!

Image

Image
This dude has BAD ASS written all over him!
Image
I am getting another Sharkticon soon. I have future plans I hope work out!
Image

Image
I've got enough movie- Bumblebee's so I decided to leave this one in his coffin
Image

Moving along to my Kitbashes!!

Image
Not bad for my first re-paint of a Transformer
Image
I really like this guy!!
I'm going to get more

Well once again I say THAT'S ALL FOLKS!



....for now
Post Reply