I found these very cool KO G1 MINI Combiners of Devastator, Menasor, Superion, and Defensor! Granted they are pretty cheaply built plastic, but they are very simliar to the real G1's. Although two of the stunticons are wrong, as they are technobots. Don't know why! All the sets combine the same way and are each fully individual robots as well.
I know Ramjet...King of KO's and even Rumble will like these! I know where possibly some more are, if you are interested PM me and I'll send you the link.
Without further pause...I present G1 Mini Combiners:
GITM...what do you think of them? I know they're all cheaply made, but having all the Original sized G1 Combiners, I thought the mini versions of them was pretty cool! And mine weren't very expensive either!
Got a few things lately....a few off evilbay and most of the other thru various trades.
I FINALLY got a very nice Machine Wars Optimus Prime. And Thanks go out to Galvatron for finding the Universe2.0 Ironhide Also picked up my First Titanium figure (Grimlock)
@SP: Oops missed your post! Nice mini combiners that you got. I have a Devastator one myself, your right that they are nice display pieces if very fragile. I notice too that the mini Superion seems to come with part of the Amarda Star saber (I think)?
Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.
I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.
G1 Brainstorm!!!
Universe, Treadbolt (aka Jetfire repaint)
All Hail Megatron #4
Spotlight Sideswipe
Spotlight Cyclonus
and a $20 book called "THE ARK"
and look who is gracefully on the cover!! Well, well, it's me and my loyal warriors Cyclonus and Scourge (or is that a Sweep?)
anyway, here is what THE ARK is, it's detailed pics of all G1 Transformers
the entire book is just like what is shown for each character.
Funny you mention about coloring book, i was thinking about what it would be like if i tried to color all of those pics.