WHERE'S SPIKE?

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

Post Reply
Kup
Autobot Security Chief
Posts: 1685
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 am
Location: belgium

Post by Kup »

same here....
The past is the greatest teacher
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

See him.

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

Optimus prime has dared megatron to be stupid. I spy the little human.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Deszaras wrote:Optimus prime has dared megatron to be stupid.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

Image
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

Nice! Got him.
Image
User avatar
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: moonbase two

Post by Bumblebee »

found him
Image

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction
Posts: 1145
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Location: Philly, PA

Post by Sixshot »

:lol: Got'em, :wink:
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Devastator
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Devastator »

that took me a loooooong time to find him...i was getting frustrated then..haha
Image
Thrust
City Commander
Posts: 420
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:31 pm

Post by Thrust »

found him.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Boy galvatron you are inventive! I laugh everytime I find him.
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

Yep I see him, that is to say I saw him.

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
User avatar
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)
Posts: 6554
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Back home, up nort'
Contact:

Post by Time Traveller »

You know, one of these times he's going to slip a pic without Spike in it all just to see if you guys are bullshitting. If he wasn't planning on it, he will now ;)
Image
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

I do have something similar in the makings.
Spike will definatly be in all the pics though. :wink:



...I save the best for last :twisted:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander
Posts: 4223
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Location: The dark corners of CHARR

Post by Galvatron »

Image
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Anywhere but here

Post by Ramjet »

Got 'em
Image
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder

Post by Rumble »

There he is!

Rumble.
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:41 pm
Location: The Axalon really crashed in prehistoric Oklahoma.

Post by Dinobot »

Spotted!
Image
R.I.P. Menasor
Slag
Gestalt Warrior
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: In a wodden cottage somewhere in the norwegian forrest making dinobot music

Post by Slag »

got them both!
Image

"Me Slag no like anything."
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 4260
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Location: Classified
Contact:

Post by Deszaras »

I've found all of them so far galvs keep them coming.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Post Reply